Statement of Faith
- We believe in one all-powerful, ever-present God who is responsible for the creation of all things and exists in the form of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was born through the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary for the purpose of restoring the relationship between God and man, and rescuing the lost and hurting of this world. To do this, He lived a life without any sin and then allowed Himself to be tortured and executed on a cross, dying a horrible death in order to bring about forgiveness of sin and new life. Three days after His death, Christ miraculously came back to life and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father. He is the only Peacemaker between God and the human race.
- We believe that the Bible is God's authentic and inspired written communication for all people -- full of truth, with no mistakes in it. It includes accurate information about creation, history, its own origins, and how people can be redeemed and made right with God. People who decide to live for God must reflect its values and principles in the way they live their lives, personally and corporately, showing respect for God's power, following Christ's example, and doing their best to give others no reason to criticize their behavior whether at home, work or at church.
- We believe that every person does wrong in their life, no matter how hard they may try not to, and that all sin--whether big or small--separates us from a perfect God. Full pardon can only be granted through a decision to believe fully in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice and a prayerful request for His pardon. This is the only way to live eternally with God in heaven.
- We believe in one Church made holy through Jesus Christ into which every person who believes is accepted. Its purpose is to worship God, communicating the Hope that is in Christ through compassionate service to the needs of others, working to promote what is righteous and just.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is God's gift to help people experience a spiritual rebirth and effectively grow-up in their faith in a world that is hostile to it. The Holy Spirit is the Helper for the Church's consistent need to be reminded of how to be truthful, wise, faithful, holy, loving, powerful and responsible Christians.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return personally and visibly in a spectacular way that will enable everyone in the world to see Him. At His return, He will bring back to life those who have died, finishing the work of salvation and administering final judgement. He will reveal the eternal home that He is right now working on for His family, which includes a brand new heaven and earth that will be without evil, sickness, suffering and death. He will live in greatness and honor there forever with all who have accepted Him in this life.